(Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality)
Ablon specialize in the construction of overhead power lines, substations and all Auxiliary Installations
around power distribution. We are committed to the implementation and maintenance of the Quality
Management System, based on the ISO 9001 principles, the Health and Safety Management System, based on
the ISO 45001 principles, and Environmental control on ISO 14001 principles, to identify and comply with
applicable legal requirements and to meet customer expectations.
We will ensure that this policy and the supporting SHEQ Standard Procedures for the Company is developed,
communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels. To ensure an effective Safety, Health,
environmental and Quality Management System is maintained, the following principles are utilized to guide
* We commit ourselves to comply with the requirements of the latest ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
International Standards, through obtaining Certification.
* To ensure that all the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards are documented,
implemented and maintained through ongoing assessments of the system.
* To identify our potential risks regarding safety and ill health, environmental impacts and quality impacts
during the execution of supplying specialized Power related products and services
* To ensure legal compliance with applicable legislation, Industry and customer requirements.
* To achieve continuous improvement through the process of business risk management, the execution of
performance assessments, benchmarking and the implementation of improvement programs.
* To support continual improvement through the identification of SHEQ objectives to support the vision of
this policy and through the provision of the necessary resources to execute this Quality Policy and to
* Management will review the SHEQ objectives and programs on an annual basis to ensure continual
improvement of the system.
* To invest in our employees through the continual promotion of high standards and ongoing training and
development at all levels within the organisation.
We encourage interested parties to report on our compliance, performance and progress, through the
Participation of SHEQ related dialogue with parties.
Our Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Policy is viewed as a dynamic document
and is available to all employees, regulatory authorities and the community. This Policy will be