(Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality)
Ablon specialize in the construction of overhead power lines, substations and all Auxiliary Installations around power distribution. We are committed to the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001 principles, the Health and Safety Management System, based on the OHSAS 18001 principles, and Environmental control on ISO 14001 principles, to identify and comply with applicable legal requirements and to meet customer expectations.
We will ensure that this policy and the supporting SHEQ Standard Procedures for the Company is developed, communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels. To ensure an effective Safety, Health, environmental and Quality Management System is maintained, the following principles are utilized to guide the progress:
- To ensure that all the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS
18001 standard are documented, implemented and maintained through
ongoing assessments of the system.
- To identify our potential risks regarding safety and ill health,
environmental impacts and quality impacts during the execution of
supplying specialized Power related products and services
- To ensure legal compliance with applicable legislation, Industry and customer requirements.
- To commit to the provision of pollution prevention, prevention of injury and ill health that may be resulted from any of our activities.
- To achieve continuous improvement through the process of business risk
management, the execution of performance assessments, benchmarking and
the implementation of improvement programs.
- To support continual improvement through the identification of SHEQ objectives to support the vision of this policy and through the provision of the necessary resources to execute this Quality Policy and to achieve objectives
- Management will review the SHEQ objectives and programs on an annual basis to ensure continual improvement of the system.
- To invest in our employees through the continual promotion of high standards and ongoing training and development at all levels within the organisation.
We encourage interested parties to report on our compliance, performance and progress, through the Participation of SHEQ related dialogue with parties.
Our Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality
Policy is viewed as a dynamic document and is available to all
employees, regulatory authorities and the community. This Policy will be reviewed annually.